- Manufacturer: Terex
- Model Number: 644
Genie high reach telehandlers offer excellent lift capacity, easily covering all your worksite needs. The 2012 redesigned GTH644 telehandler features a right-side mount engine, a new ergonomic operator’s station, a narrowed width to 95 inches, and enhanced serviceability.
1 WEEK IS BASED ON 5 DAYS,1 MONTH IS BASED ON 4 WEEKS
- Right-side mount engine provides enhanced visibility
- Ergonomic operator’s station features tiltable steering wheel, single-lever joystick control, and new gauge and switch packages.
- Redesigned axles for enhanced steering geometry
- Proportional frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 10? side slopes
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise load positioning
- Three selectable steering modes: front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer
- Power-assisted steering
- Turbocharged diesel engine
- 3-speed forward and reverse powershift transmission
- High-efficiency/variable displacement hydraulic pump
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant)